- Our Returns & Refunds policy is in addition to your rights under Australian Consumer Law.
- We allow a 21-day money back satisfaction guarantee on all products*. If you are not happy, for any genuine reason we will happily offer a refund or exchange on the products ordered.
- Please note the shipping charge fee from us to you is not refundable
- Exchange items or "change of mind" products must be returned at your cost
- To be eligible for a REFUND on products being returned they must be UNOPENED, in original packaging, unused, have swing tags attached, unwashed and in a resalable condition.
- In the case that the product has been opened but is still in original new condition and unused with all original packaging returned then a STORE CREDIT to the value of the item will be issued.
- Approved refunds will be issued via the same method of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to be processed.
*Please choose carefully when selecting quilts, bedspreads, bedding protectors, underblankets and pillows as under the health act these items are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
Please note photography is representative of design only and product may vary. Despite our best efforts to accurately colour match illustrations there may be variations in colour due to image reproduction and the resolution of your computer screen. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of colours represented on your screen/monitor and strongly advise you to use colours as a guide only.
Returning Products that qualified for BONUS GIFTS/VOUCHERS
- If returning an item that qualified you for a bonus gift, please include the bonus gift with your return. If you choose to keep the bonus gift, your account will be charged for its value.
- If the gift was a voucher with a monetary value and the order total now falls below the required spend, the amount of the voucher will be deducted from your refund.
- Please call 03 9931-0160 to obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) number BEFORE returning any item
- Parcels returned without an RA number will not be processed and will be returned to you at your expense
- For the safety and security of the parcel you are returning it is recommended you send the parcel registered and insured as we are unable to take responsibility of missing parcels and can only issue a refund when we have received your return item.
Parcels authorised for return should be addressed to
Returns Department (RA number)
Warehouse 3, 347-349 Old Geelong Road
Hoppers Crossing VIC 3029
If you have changed your mind, we will happily exchange the item with a product that you would be happier with.
Exchange items must be returned at your cost in original packaging, unopened, unused, unwashed and in a resalable condition.
How long do I have to exchange items?
You have 21 days to decide if you would like an exchange.
Do I have to pay for postage if I want to exchange an item?
Yes, you will have to pay for the exchange postage.
My exchange item is cheaper or more expensive, how do you process the difference?
Processing just the price difference can get a little messy, so to keep it simple we charge you in full for your exchange item (plus applicable delivery fees) and once we receive your returned item we process your refund. This way we can send you your exchange item as soon as possible.
As part of our stringent quality control procedure, all items are checked as thoroughly as possible prior to dispatch. If you believe an item is faulty please contact us immediately to discuss. If possible please send a photograph of the fault. The item will be assessed by the manufacturer/supplier to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair. If the item is deemed faulty you will NOT have to pay shipping for return or exchange. Please call 03 9931 0160 for further instructions.