Nimes Natural Fitted Sheet | Linen HouseLinen House
Do away with the unwanted flat sheet and enjoy the benefits of this fitted sheet with a generous 50cm wall.
Pre-shrunk and pre-washed, Nimes Linen it's soft-to-touch yet more durable than cotton, launders well, softens further over time and requires little to no ironing.
1 x 50cm Fitted Sheet
Queen: 152cm x 203 + 50cm
King: 180cm x 203 + 50cm
Benefits of Pure Linen
- Super-soft and ever-so-comfortable on your skin
- Absorbs moisture galore – hot sleepers, take note
- Keeps you cool and dry better than any other fabric – again, hot sleepers
- Non-allergenic, using less pesticides and fertilisers than other crops
- Recyclable and biodegradable
- No ironing is required here – the creases and natural drape add to its appeal
For those of you more familiar with sleeping in cotton sateen or cotton percale, both of which have a silkier feel, pure linen can take time getting used to.
But while newly purchased linen may feel coarser than the silkier stuff, the more it's used and laundered, the softer it becomes.